Thursday 1 November 2012

Blonde is Back

I'm completely bushed  cause I spent the entire day taking pics for yet another store update. 
Loads of glitz and glamour heading for the shop this weekend, yay!
As a one woman show I am my very own real life mannequin & photographer rolled into one,  it may sound all jammy and glammy working for yourself but it can be pretty rough at times it has to be said.
 This is pretty much how my day went:
 Outfit on...snap...snap...snap...outfit off...outfit on...snap...snap...snap...outfit off...outfit on...yawn...snap...snap...snap...outfit off...fall arse over tit into the clothes rail...fix clothes rail with gaffar tape ...make coffee rocket-fuel, still only clad in pants (too much information?! och, this is my little life peeps)...consume rocket-fuel .. buzz upstairs...outfit on...snap...snap...snap....outfit off...outfit on....and so on and on and on and on and on and on until either the camera battery dies or I start spinning out and have to get out of the house immediately!
I try to go for a wander around the park everyday, in the summer when the grass was dry I would just kick back and watch the clouds drift by, now I bring a handful of nuts for the squirrels and kick leaves about...it's nice to connect with nature everyday even if it's only a park in the big shitty.
It's howling  & pishing down outside now, it's very late and I really need to go to bed.
I'll leave you's with an outfit that I snapped just for fun...
90s fuzztastic top, 70s knicker hot-pants, ribbed tights, 90s kick-yo-ass platform boots, Blonde is Back wiggy-woo, Tibetan prayer bangle & Frocktasia necklace.
Tomorrow (well, today but after sleeps) will be a day in front of the compy, editing & writing descriptions...
I can feel my eyeballs itching already.
Nite, nite peeps :)
Lot's of love,
Jennie
xXx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous Jen! Those boots are amazing! Sarah xxx

Kitty said...

Oh, your life sounds about as thrilling as mine! Except mine is more about cleaning dirty stuff, sanding, apinting and breaking nails, urgh. Hope the biz is improving for you, KEEP AT IT!!!!